Sat, Jun 26 | Cumberland County Community Complex
Christmas in June Fair - Vendor Sign-up
Vendors, Food Trucks, Photos with Santa, Bouncers for the Kids & Dino-Rides with Free Entry for Customers
Time & Location
Jun 26, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Cumberland County Community Complex, 1398 Livingston Rd, Crossville, TN 38571, USA
About the Event
The event will be open to the public 9am to 3pm
Vendor Tickets Rules:
- 1 Booth space with Chairs & Tables(if you need multiple booth spots, you must purchase multiply booth spots)
- each Vendor must purchase tickets separately - multiply tickets purchased under by one Vendor will be used to link booth spaces.
- Booth locations and Electricity availability will be supplied on a first come first serve basis by ticket purchase time/date.
- Unless sold-out vendors must stay until specified clean-up time
- Vendors must check-in at the COTM Table upon arrival
- If you want to change booths you MUST get permission from COTM Personnel prior to setting up or moving
- Vendor my only sell the products post during ticket purchase
- All items and Vendor personnel must be contained within the booth space
Food Truck Tickets Rules:
- Food truck, tents, grills, smoke, etc... MUST not impede with foot traffic or any other vendor.
- Ticket supplies a fair & reasonable amount of space to set up (determined by COTM personnel on the day of the event)
- All the above rules apply to food trucks as well
COTM had to right to ask any vendor to leave at any time for any reason!
Open to the Public
1 more item available
- Food Truck/Outdoor Space$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- One Inside Vendor Booth$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0